• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Proposed Forum Changes

Should We Add A Fire Emblem Sub-Forum?

• Yeah, give it a go

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Nah, a group will suffice

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
While I'm in here, I would like to once again advocate for a Music subforum in Fan Works. It's something I've been fighting for for a long time, and I genuinely would love to see it happen. Fan Works is great, but I find it's hard to share music in there without it getting lost. There are lots of musicians on this site whom I'm sure would love to have a dedicated place to post their work, especially considering the GKAs have a "Best Musician" category. I know I'd probably use it, and I'm sure others would too. Figured this would be relevant since this is a thread about Forum changes.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
While I'm in here, I would like to once again advocate for a Music subforum in Fan Works. It's something I've been fighting for for a long time, and I genuinely would love to see it happen. Fan Works is great, but I find it's hard to share music in there without it getting lost. There are lots of musicians on this site whom I'm sure would love to have a dedicated place to post their work, especially considering the GKAs have a "Best Musician" category. I know I'd probably use it, and I'm sure others would too. Figured this would be relevant since this is a thread about Forum changes.

I actually agree with this, it's something that's as tristan says acknowledged all over these forums yet it isn't handled well. Don't do a FE sub-forum do a Music Sub-forum

Night Owl

~Momentai
I think a group for Fire Emblem would suffice, just like we have a group for Xenoblade, Monster Hunter, and other games. Pokemon could probably eventually get retired to a group also.

Can we get a gaming groups sub-category under groups? Since we have so many groups dedicated to specific games or series, can we get those groups rounded up and separated from the other groups that are either more general or have other social purposes. Either that or a way to add tags to groups so that you can sort groups by tag when looking through them. It would make it easier to find groups dedicated to whatever game you play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom