• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Proof! (ww)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amaterasu

Writer
Okay, this is PROOF that the Zora became Rito and that the Kokiri became the Koroks.

The sage of earth before Medli was a Zora
The sage of wind before makar was a Kokiri

correct me on the temples if i'm wrong, but i remember somebody saying Makars people hail to the ground but he's the wind sage, and Medli's people hail to the sky but she's the earth sage.

Okay, this is PROOF that the Zora became Rito and that the Kokiri became the Koroks.

The sage of earth before Medli was a Zora
The sage of wind before makar was a Kokiri

correct me on the temples if i'm wrong, but i remember somebody saying Makars people hail to the ground but he's the wind sage, and Medli's people hail to the sky but she's the earth sage.

We have known this for years...

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
That is pretty convincing evidence, but we also have solid proof from Aonuma himself:
Aonuma said:
We created the Rito as the evolved form of the Zora that appeared in "Ocarina of Time" and the Koroks as what the Kokiri became once they left the forest. They appear different, but they have inherited their blood.
(you can find this quote on the developer quotes page)

With that in mind, I don't think there's any room left for discussion of this subject in a theory context, so I'm going to go ahead and locke the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom