• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Proof of Zelda MM 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C_Dude1579

There wasno razor sword there, just the kokiri blade.
Kokiri Sword.pngRazor Sword.png
Kokiri Sword Razor Sword

K

Kirotashi

This is, unfortunately, not substantial proof of Majora's Mask being remade for 3DS. :mellow:

The footage in which you reference was a promotional video from E3 to demonstrate the 3D effects of the 3DS.

OOT 3D was confirmed officially by Nintendo via their twitter. I except nothing less as proof of MM 3D.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Looks like a stalfos sword to me if you look at the ones from twilight princess and ocarinca they look alike and not the razor sword.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Ummmm..... I think this thread was supposed to be closed by a moderator, I think, but since we went back in three days, it wasn't.

I believe that it isn't a very good proof. You can say it is, but you can't really back it up. For example: "How do you know that it isn't a different blade?" , "How do you know that it is not just a representation of the Zelda series?" Do you see my point? There is too many criterias to consider it as a proof.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That blade isn't the Kokiri Sword, and I can confirm that because the Master Sword appears to be clashing with that unknown blade. Of course, an MM3D would be awesome, but we haven't any real proof yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom