• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pronouncing Nintendo Games in a Different Langauge

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
I was wondering if you speak a different language, how do you say things like video game or handheld. I have some examples, I speak the native american language Lakota and only a few people know these words because not a lot of people speak Lakota anymore just a few. But these are the words for Nintendo game and Gameboy, here's nintendo game: Wicitenaskanskan oskate, kinda long I know and here's Gameboy in lakota: Woskate epatanpi. Now how do you say those words and any other electronic word in another language that's not ENGLISH. I'm creating a word for Nintendo ds and 3ds, although i'm just a high school student so no one is going to follow the words I make for the language. there's even words for VCR, which i still own and television, computer and video tape. so once again how do you say those words in a different language that you speak. I would like to know

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
That's cool, that's how Lakota is, the person you're are talking to needs to know what your talking about. if they don't here the Woskate' and here oskate', they'd think your saying gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom