• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Project X Zone

So many of you probably know that the Project X Zone demo is available on the 3DS now. Yah, so I tried it and while I liked the gameplay one thing turned me off, all the characters are so weird. Like of that game the only one's I really thought looked cool were Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter. Honestly some of the characters in the demo I just wonder, "Why?" Other than that i liked it but I whether I'll get it or not is hard to say.

So many of you probably know that the Project X Zone demo is available on the 3DS now. Yah, so I tried it and while I liked the gameplay one thing turned me off, all the characters are so weird. Like of that game the only one's I really thought looked cool were Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter. Honestly some of the characters in the demo I just wonder, "Why?" Other than that i liked it but I whether I'll get it or not is hard to say.

The purpose of the game is it's a massive cross over game where you can play as characters from many different series, some you've heard of, some you haven't with characters you know and love and some obscure characters to introduce you to and maybe entice you to play the games in their series.

Cross over games like these never do that well but I can see the reasoning behind it and some people might be all for it. Especially if the gameplay is what they like, even if it isn't character appeal.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
^ That's one of my biggest problems with PXZ: lack of character appeal. I mean, we're all going to be introduced to NEW things from game to game, but the demo didn't allow me much to get engrossed with. How can I love the game - or the characters from other series - if their personalities are flat/uninteresting?

^ That's one of my biggest problems with PXZ: lack of character appeal. I mean, we're all going to be introduced to NEW things from game to game, but the demo didn't allow me much to get engrossed with. How can I love the game - or the characters from other series - if their personalities are flat/uninteresting?

It's why the games never do that well. The original characters are far removed from their original personalities too. It gives a negative view on their respective series too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom