• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Project Cafe: What Rumors Do You Want to Be True?

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
With Project Cafe's announcement mere days away, we've experienced an overload of various rumors, whether concerning system capabilities or simply the games it will bring forth. Of course, most, if not all of these, are are highly doubtful; and it is almost certain that we will not be given everything that our local gaming sites promise. However, this does not prevent us from speculation. I know that this topic isn't the most in depth, but I think it's worth discussing... What rumors do you want to be true/untrue about Project Cafe? (This applies to launch titles and the system itself).

My personal fears? I have a dark feeling in the pit of my stomach that Nintendo may try to conform to video game standards. In other words, I feel that we may be shown at E3 just another high tech system with no terribly outstanding qualities. However, Nintendo, after all, is Nintendo, so this is likely not a legitimate fear. Either way, it's worth voicing.

Volvagia

Gentlemanly Lava Dragon
That definitely is a concern, but that just wouldn't be Nintendo's style. Another possible worry is that cafe would be too late to attract many hardcore gamers. The things that I want to see true? I hope the rumors about the amazing hardware (CPU, GPU, and RAM) all turn out to be true, along with the touch screen controller with haptic feedback. That would totally make me give up on eventually buying an xbox.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's been confirmed that it will indeed have a touch screen on the controller and that games can be streamed straight to it. I think that's totally awesome.

By the way, the topic name doesn't seem to fit what you're saying. Just thought I'd mention that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom