• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Professor Owlan and the Flying Spin Attach Challenge

W

wmarin

Evidently I did not complete the Flying Bird Spin Attack challenge successfully and opted to do some other things around Skyloft. In addition I left Skyloft to gather some Goddess Chests treasures. When I got back to Skyloft Professor Owlan is nowhere to be found. I keep being told by the blue person who helps Link when I go to Owlans room in the Knight Academy that Owlan is waiting for me by a bird statue in the NorthEast of town. However, Owlan, is nowhere to found and I can't progress in the game unless I find him and try the bird challenge again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. --Wmarin

MW7

If I remember correctly, he says he will wait for you by the platform if you wish to try again. So he should be outside in Skyloft near a platform to skydive, but I don't remember which one.

Feral

The Drifter
He's at the skydive platform at the path leading to the entrance of the waterfall cave.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Go to the same diving platform where he first was when you did the challenge. I don't remember exactly where it was, but I think the entrance to Eldin Volcano was directly in front of it (after flying for a bit).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom