• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Products You Can't Believe Excist

Dan

Products You Can't Believe exists

So here's a topic we can all talk about products we can't believe exist(they do)
For me it has to be the Nubrella.Here's a link to the site if you're interested in it. Nubrella.com
In all seriousness how many people have you seen wear one of these things in reality, I'll guess probably no one
nubrella.png

A picture from the nubrella website, even the people in that background can't keep a straight face looking at that.
nubrella2.jpg

I ask you, How many times have you risked your life holding up your umbrella while riding your bike in the rain to shield yourself from getting wet, well fear not that's a thing of the past now with nubrella you no longer have to risk getting killed on a rainy day!

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
Snuggies for dogs. Seriously. It is bad enough they exist for humans, but for dogs? They would look better with a dish rag on top of them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really cannot believe that bras exist, but that's because I do not understand what they're supposed to do. Asking someone will get me shot, looking it up will get me shot...yeah you get the picture. People say they're to support women's breasts, but what happens if you DON'T wear one? :?

Another product I do not understand whatsoever is this:
01156967.interactive.a.jpg

Look, I understand the game is pretty fun for pickup and play sessions, and it stresses what physics is capable of...but not to the point where hats should come out. :I

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Jeans, they feel horrible they look worse, and increase manliness in women everywhere, there are better pants, shorts, and skirts. We don't need jeans.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You know what...another product I just cannot believe exists is the entire Apple line of products. Aside from Final Cut Pro, I cannot think of any Apple-oriented program that attracts my attention. So what does that make them? Overpriced products for zero reason! :I

Oh hell no.

You do not know the true necessity of bras until you have to jog with mounds of fat tissue totalling several pounds strapped to your chest without at least some support.

A regular bra would only make things worse. What I meant was (and this is my fault) regular bras should not exist - sports bras are a necessity for any active woman.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
A regular bra would only make things worse. What I meant was (and this is my fault) regular bras should not exist - sports bras are a necessity for any active woman.

But.. Staircases exist.

Using a stair, either going up or down, is just JIGGLEJIGGLEJIGGLEJIGGLE OWW OWW pain/discomfort city without a bra. At least for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom