• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Products You Can't Believe Excist

The 8 Most Ridiculous Products Marketed For Men - New York - News - Runnin' Scared

Site pleads an a good case as to why these products make very little sense...

Also, this:
slide_7815_103916_large.jpg

No wonder it never caught on...

Dan

dr-pepper_560.jpg

I think it was just their slogan that pissed me off

Haha we actually have a product over here called yorkie, and it's a chocolate bar it's slogan used to be "yorkie not girls" or something like that. Sadly it changed, but I found it rather amusing. They did have a special edition before which was just for those cold-hearted baby stashes.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You can't believe products exist?

I can't believe...

i-cant-believe-its-not-butter.jpg

And also...who would knowingly go "Wow!" at a sham?

shamwow.jpg

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
10242779-large.jpg

The one thing I hate is this thing: "The Magic Tape"!!! Why in the damn word would you need this?!?! They say that "it's designed to stop kids from spilling liquids on the floor!" It makes more work for you. YOU HAVE TO WASH IT! Wether by hand or dish washer. When it's dry, you have to put it away. THAT'S MORE WORK!

It's just like what they teach you in school. The shortest distance from point A to point B is a straight line. With the magic tap, you're adding in point C between points A and B.

Let's take a look at how long it takes me to get a glass of milk from the fridge:
0s-5s: open cabinet and get glass.
5s-7s: rush to fridge.
7s-8s: open the damn thing
9s-11s: locate bottle of milk: 3rd row from top, 1 foot back, 3inches from left side.
11s-12s: unscrew lid.
12s-16s: fill her up!
17s-18s: screw lid.
19s-22s: put milk back in place: rd row from top, 1 foot back, 3inches from left side.
23s-24s: close the damn thing.
24-whenever: drink my well deserved glass of milk. YUM!

Now let's take a look at how long it takes me to get a glass of milk from the fridge using the "magic tap"
0s-5s: open cabinet and get glass.
5s-6s: rush to fridge.
7s-8s: open the damn thing
9s-11s: locate bottle of milk with the magic tap: 3rd row from top, 1 foot back, 3inches from left side.
11s-13s: take glass and press it agains the handle-thing.
14s-25s: wait.
26s-27s: take glass away.
28s-30s: see that some milk has leaked from the magic tap.
30s-40s: get rag, rinse and ring it out.
40s-1m: walk to spilled area and try to get the milk soaked up.
1m-1m15s: walk to sink, rinse and ring out the rag.
1m15s-1m16s: look at glass of milk.
1m16s-1m20s: decide it's not worth the effort and put the glass of milk in the fridge for later.

See, it takes almost one minute and a half too actually use this "Magic Tap". Magic Tap!!! The thing's pointless. The whole purpose of having a dog or cat is to clean up these type of messes.
"Ahh, Earl. You spilt the milk. You just made a cow cry."
"It's all right mommy. Fuzzy Muffins will clean it up."
[Cat comes and starts to lick up milk]
"Look mommy, L'll Puppy is coming to."
[L'll Puppy starts to eat the Lucky Charms.]
"You're right, Earl. Looks like that cow won't cry after all!"

This "Magic Tap" thing is what the elderly need. You know that old men and women don't have the strength they used to have, right? This would be perfect for them.

Moral of the story: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE MAGIC TAP!!! YOU'LL LOSE BRAIN CELLS IF YOU DO!!!

Response To Others:

Gold Club Drink Dispenser:
slide_10856_142963_large.jpg

I play golf. Now this thing is weird, but looks cool.

Bras. Those things really don't need to exist.

I really cannot believe that bras exist, but that's because I do not understand what they're supposed to do. Asking someone will get me shot, looking it up will get me shot...yeah you get the picture. People say they're to support women's breasts, but what happens if you DON'T wear one? :?

I'm a guy and even I know what a bra is suppose to do. Without a bra, a girl's chest goes from this:
O <- head
|\ <- b-cup
|/
|
|
= <- waist

to this:
O <- head
|
|\ <- b-cup
|/ (lots of sagging.)
|
= <- waist

But that's just me, some people might actually like saggy-boobs.

There, all you guys reading this just learns what a bra does. Beside, it's ether a bra or a corset. Here's a comparison drawing.
Corset VS Bra:
corset_damage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Haha we actually have a product over here called yorkie, and it's a chocolate bar it's slogan used to be "yorkie not girls" or something like that. Sadly it changed, but I found it rather amusing. They did have a special edition before which was just for those cold-hearted baby stashes.

AAAH I LOVE YORKIES
I remember I first saw them a couple of years ago, I only bought it because it said not for girls ;p
plus they're freaking delicious

That toy the dollar store sells so girls can style hair. They are CREEPY. I mean, its JUST A HEAD AND HAIR!!! It makes me think of this::bowtie:

That toy the dollar store sells so girls can style hair. They are CREEPY. I mean, its JUST A HEAD AND HAIR!!!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I love freshwater fishing. I've been doing a fair amount of it recently since the weather has been favorable. However, I have never owned this delightful outdoorsperson's product.

Wonder Boner commercial - YouTube

Click and just think about that name for a little bit. (I know, it's mostly funny because of the name, but it also looks like it doesn't work and would make a mess of your fish rather than do its job, which is probably why I don't see them sold anywhere anymore).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom