• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Problem Posting Disscusions in Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterSword2

Smile!
Recently I was made the owner of a group called Twilight Princess Fan Club. It's previous owner transferred ownership to me, because of being unable to post discussions, and hoped it would work for me. After becoming the groups leader i tried to post a discussion myself, but encountered the same inability to do so. This is what showed up after I clicked post:"Invalid Group Discussion specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."
When i click on the groups icon, and find the TP fan club group, it's latest discussion is the one that failed to post. I click on it, but it had the same message as before.
Is there anythig that can be done to fix this? i would be very thankful for any help.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Should be fixed now.

The problem is that messages were not enabled. When you manage a group, you will see the "Admin" button next to "Group Tools." Click on it and a dropdown will appear. Click "Edit Group." Here you will be taken to a new page which will have this box:

JbbS

"Enable messages" must be checked to allow discussions. "Enable albums" must be checked to allow group pictures to be posted.

It's fixed now, and that is how you fix it in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom