• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Problem in WW walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkLink

I'm playing WW right now, so I went to the part in the Zelda Dungeon Wind Waker walkthrough where it talks about getting the Triforce pieces and I read the about the 6th Triforce chart where you have to go to Outset Island and go into all those rooms and fight monsters. I noticed that in the list of rooms and what bad guys are in those rooms that #39 is missing. I just played through that and it had blue bubbles and stalfos.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
The Wind Waker Walkthrough is very poorly done, almost to the point where it might be worth just removing it from the site. Dabombster is currently working on a new walkthrough. Together between him and I we will eventually get one up in the coming months which follows a similar format to the recent additions of the Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess Walkthrough.

Thanks for pointing this out but I would suggest looking elsewhere for walkthroughs in regards to the Wind Waker.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
Yeah, the current WW walkthrough lacks a lot of stuff. Don't worry though, mine is turning out much better so far ;). When you see the new one, you'll believe that the old one was crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom