• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PRINCESS Ralis?

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Well there's a rumor going around that Prince(ss?) Ralis is female in the japanese version of Twilight Princess.
What do you think about this? Fact or something silly fans made up?
I wouldn't put it past Nintendo since Gracie in Animal Crossing is male in the japanese version.
(Also I didn't know which board this fits into)

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I think Nintendo only changed genders when characters that look female are considered male. I don't think Ralis is a chick or else he'd probably look a bit more female (breasts.)

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I think Nintendo only changed genders when characters that look female are considered male. I don't think Ralis is a chick or else he'd probably look a bit more female (breasts.)

But he/she is a child. He/she looks about age twelve. If he/she is a girl, she would not be old enough to have full breasts yet.

I always thought he looked a little feminine, though...

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
But he/she is a child. He/she looks about age twelve. If he/she is a girl, she would not be old enough to have full breasts yet.

I always thought he looked a little feminine, though...

Ruto was around that age as well and we could see those two bumps on her chest.
ruto.jpg

PrincessRuto.gif

Let me also note that Beth had been smitten with Ralis which would mean if your theory is correct, then Beth is Bi-sexual. Now I think that would be going over board with Nintendos inside jokes.

Last edited:

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i think that its what it meant to be. looking into stuff too deeply is overkill. a girl being into another girl in zelda? not likely. if its a guy, they meant for it to be a guy.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
i think that its what it meant to be. looking into stuff too deeply is overkill. a girl being into another girl in zelda? not likely. if its a guy, they meant for it to be a guy.

But, the english translations could be different.
Beth might not like him/her at all.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
think of it this way. its a tiny detail. if you have to think this much about something that is this insignificant than the chances are it really just requires no thinking at all.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
think of it this way. its a tiny detail. if you have to think this much about something that is this insignificant than the chances are it really just requires no thinking at all.

Good point.
But just going to think Ralis is female because it makes more sense to me.
And also, japan is very accepting of lesbians/gays, so if beth did like Ralis (female) I could understand if NOA changed Ralis to male then, so it wouldn't cause controversy in the states.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Good point.
But just going to think Ralis is female because it makes more sense to me.
And also, japan is very accepting of lesbians/gays, so if beth did like Ralis (female) I could understand if NOA changed Ralis to male then, so it wouldn't cause controversy in the states.

i dont understand how it makes more sense. the only reason i would think that he could be a girl is because hes purple. other than that i see no problem with him being a boy. there are no "bumps" and its such an insignificant thought that i dont see how it matters either way...

I never stopped to think about it. Honestly I don't care much about this, it doesn't change anything for me either way.

Ruto pics were made with other graphics in another game... LA, LttP Zora for example are not nearly as pretty. So it doesn't prove much for me that she had "small bumps" or not, at least to me.

I highly highly doubt that Nintendo anything would ever change something like that. If they did they'd a least change the story so It'd say the right words.

G

garato

he he this is a funny conversation... however i can clear this whole thing up right now. zoras are aquatic egg bareing creaters right? egg bareing things would have no use for brests (aka brestfeeding) thus a zoras boobs are about as usefull as plastic frute.

now as for rals? we constintly hear his mother calling him a he example link please save my SON.

he he this is a funny conversation... however i can clear this whole thing up right now. zoras are aquatic egg bareing creaters right? egg bareing things would have no use for brests (aka brestfeeding) thus a zoras boobs are about as usefull as plastic frute.

now as for rals? we constintly hear his mother calling him a he example link please save my SON.

While your first point is absolutely right, the problem that this arise, is that they rumours mention the japanese one, so if someone could ensure what does the mother (and or other characters) call him, that would probably clear it up.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
youve only heard rumors of the japanese version whereas you know for sure what the american version says. if you looked this up on zeldawiki and no one has mentioned him being a girl in the japanese version then its probably a false rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom