• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Princess and the Frog- Disney

B

blhand26

Awesome! thanks for putting the trailer up!! I can't wait to see it. :):)
I <3 Disney

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Whoa, wait, what? They've finally gone back to traditional animation?!?! That's awesome! I really thought they had stopped all production on traditionally animated features. I'm a big fan of the hand-drawn style, and went through college for traditional animation, so this is quite impressive to me. Thanks for sharing!

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
ThislookssogoodIcanhardlycontainmyself! :) I am so excited to see this movie! I have made it a hobby of mine to collect every traditional Disney animation movie there is! Now I get to add another one to it! I bet this movie will be a really good one!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I am quite excited for this movie. I really miss the old Disney movies, so this will be like reliving my childhood. I remember the story as a child, and it seems interesting on how Disney is changing it. This is definately somehting I'll have to look in to.

Holy ****! Traditional animation! FINALLY! :D

I have been waiting for them to do this. I theorized that Enchanted was a "test" to see if they could pull off animation again, and it seems I may have at least been right about a new traditional Disney movie being imminent.

I am very excited. I love classic Disney. While I've liked their live action and CG movies as well, I've been itching for them to return to their roots. I can't wait! ^^

Not to mention, the villain is a witch doctor. Voodoo. Bad-***! :xd:

Thank you very much for posting this! ^^

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I only just saw the trailer two days ago at the theater, and OMG am I ever excited. Traditional Disney makes a comeback! It looks fantastic. The artwork is just breathtaking. I'm also very happy to see that they're doing a spin on this certain fairytale. I've been waiting for something like this for a very, very long time. Disney is known for changing bits and pieces of classic fairytales such as Beauty and the Best and Sleeping Beauty, but it really seems like they're doing a big twist on this story. IT'S GON' BE GUUUD! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom