• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Price of the New Zelda Wii

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I'm expecting $100ish for standalone $125ish for the bundle.
Possibly slightly cheaper as i'm in Australia in the moment, but it'd definitely be that price, if not more back home in New Zealand.

It's not gonna be over $100. Most likely it'll be either $60 for the game alone or $60 for a bundle. They probably won't do a bundle seeing as most of the time bundles are only when the accessory has just come out. But as long as it isn't over $300 I'm good. :)

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I'll assume that was aimed at me?

Yeah, as I said, I live in Australia/New Zealand, so yes it likely is going to be over $100, like most first party games.
For example, Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Yeah, all stores in the area sold it at $120.

So definitely $100 or over.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
LOL this is sweet, ok, so the Black Wii is coming to North America really soon, America gets it may 9th according to game stores like future shop, gamestop etc. Canada gets it on the 23. it comes with Wii Sports Resort and a Motion Plus!! I think it's listed as 199.99 for the states and Canadians will probably have to pay the extra $10-15. On a more Zelda related topic didn't they bundle the black GC with the Zelda collector's edition? yeah I'm pretty sure they did because my little step brother got a black GC and that game. I beat it for him =)

I saw the story over at 1up in case you want to check it out, and it may be good incentive to grab the system before the new Zelda game comes out. I will probably end up buying this... sometime after the 23rd..

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Canada
Regular - $59.99
Bundle - $69.99
That's exactly what I was thinking it could be. Frankly, I really don't like paying that much for a game, so we'll wait and see how bad I want the game, and maybe wait a while before getting it. Hopefully long enough for the price to drop a bit.

I would guess that if they bundled it with Wii Motion Plus, it would $60, as opposed to the usual game-along price of $50. I really don't like paying that much, but I'll do it for certain game series that have always managed to meet expectations, like Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.

But man, imagined if the bundled it with the Black Wii! That would be awesome! I would go out and sell my current one just to get in on that. I can picture it now: Black Wii, 2 black Wii remotes, Wii Motion plus, and Zelda Wii. I would shell out big money for that. :D

L

leftyrock91

I'm fine with 50$ as I already have a motion plus. I'm definitly preordering this game.

EDIT: Do any of you think it's possible the game might also be bundled with the vitality sensor? Because if they're using it for gameplay, they might as well send it with the game.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
oh my god i am relieved, im from England and when you were all saying about $50 without the wiimotionplus i was like WTF! i have never seen a game costing this much, but then i remembered you were talking dollars so i checked on the internet and its only about £35 without wiimotionplus and £45 with, phew :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom