• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Previous Characters We Would Like to See in Skyward Sword

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'd totally want to see Tingle again, I love that little dude. I'd too like to see the Composer Bros, I feel like it'd be a good twist to the game. Like you, Djinn, I'd like to see Volvagia again. However, I want to see Volvagia in SS because in the OoT legend, Volvagia came from ancient times, so that may symbolize we'll see a reappearance as a boss...

I also want to see humanized Dekus make a reappearance. I enjoyed being able to talk to Dekus in MM, and finally being able to understand their way of life. I feel like it'd be really cool to see them again, especially because of the updated graphics.

T

ThatzNOTmetaL

The Rito race would be a great addition to the game after all it is called SKYward Sword seems to make sense, would be nice to get a bit more information on the Ritos

The Rito race would be a great addition to the game after all it is called SKYward Sword seems to make sense, would be nice to get a bit more information on the Ritos

There was a thread about whether or not the Rito would appear in Skyward Sword, and I think it's unlikely. Skyward Sword as we all know is stated to be set before Ocarina of Time, thus before the point inbetween Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker in which the Zora actually evolve into the Rito because for some reason they totally can't stand water, you now, being a humanoid fish race an' all. =\

Even though both my ideas aren't single characters, but groups of them, I'll post them anyway...

The first race that I would like to see reappear is the Garo. Possibly in such a way that during the time period that Skyward Sword is set in, the Garo are actually a rather powerful faction in Hyrule (even though we have only ever seen them in Termina, as far as I'm aware anyway). It would be interesting to see a fairly big town or city that is the home area of the Garo, and they are seen to be powerful and fearless assassin's, or something along those lines. I think it would be a unique idea for Zelda, as I don't believe that we have come across a faction of assassin's in the entire series.

My final group is the Deku monarchy from Majora's Mask (once again, only seen in Termina). I thought they were an awesome aspect to the game and that they definately deserved to appear in some form or another in later games, but they never did. Therefore, I would like to see them reappear because they were great characters. They could possibly be seen as an early, small monarchy that is still developing and expanding it's territory, or something along those lines. As long as they appear, I'll be quite happy with the characters in Skyward Sword.

my sister wants navi :(, but personally I think that the sword will knock out that character.
For me: sheikah, kokiri, and the composer bros...that is it and anything else will just be gravy!

Kybyrian

There are a few that I would like to see return myself...
Jabu Jabu & Koume & Kotake
Kaepora Gaebora (stealing this idea from Locke ;) )
Volvagia

Aside from that, there's really not any previous characters that I would like to see return. I have no problem with others returning, of course, just no preference. That may be all the people I want to see return from previous games, but I would like to see people who are related or perhaps otherwise tied to previous characters make an appearance in Skyward Sword, not to mention races, but that's another topic.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Well let's see Sharp and Flat the twin composers for the Royal Family, And possibly Lord Jabu Jabu? umm let's think.... i dunno Saria? I think it's possible that these characters could have been around all those years before OoT but it is also highly unlikely that they will be used in SS. I don't really expect to see any returning characters so I won't mind if they go all original, no matter what happens I'm sure we'll get a few references with names and perhaps a few look alikes as well. And technically the Master Sword could be considered a previous character just because in this game the sword itself is actually getting it's own character, which could end up revealing a lot about the Master Sword while it's not in it's humanoid form (the girl).

O

OcarinaMaiden

I want a lot of people back lol :)
Koume, Kotake, Volvagia, Hero's Shade, the Composer Brothers, the Lon Lon Ranch people, and even sokmeone that resembles the coocoo lady/Anju. :)
I also think that the Kokiri should back, but not even as a tribe. Like two kids (Saria and that kid who is always in Link's freakin way) who are starting to realize that they aren't aging and through them the tribe blossoms! :)
I also really want Zoras to stay, even though I know it wouldn't make any sense. If they evolved into the Rito, then they were probably something different 300 (or 1000) years earlier. I'm not sure what though... They go from fish to birds so maybe they used to be more like forest-like creatures? Not half-tree like the Koroks but more like tree nymphs! I'm just makin stuff up now lol but that's my logic. :)

T

The Hero of Pie

Here's what I'm thinking, and you may want to sit down for this...

Tingle, The Windmill Man, and the Happy Mask Salesman!

The only games that have ever had all 3 of them are the Oracles (collectively at that). Oh, and I guess the Sheikah deserve to be in it too..

G

Ganonity

I wonder if Occoco will make some sort of appearance in Skyward Sword. If they do, I hope they play a bigger role than just to give you an item at the end of the City in the Sky dungeon in TP. Maybe they might have a close relation to the Hyrule Goddesses.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Tingle, The Windmill Man, and the Happy Mask Salesman!

The only games that have ever had all 3 of them are the Oracles (collectively at that).
I'm sorry for the sidebar, but...
The Windmill Man appears in Majora's Mask as well. You get the Bremen Mask from him. Tingle sells you maps, and the HMS is the one that sends you on your quest.

Tingle, Sheikah, and maybe a reference to Keapora Gaebora. Apart from them, I'd actually like to see new and memorable characters, instead of old ones.

Retsdob

Retsdob
I'd like to see Zelda. Not only see her (a given), but make her a more in-depth character. I know they attempted this in Spirit Tracks, not to mention you sometimes play her in the Cd-i, although I still feel like Zelda is a very dull character in general. I want to see personality layers and uncertainty. You may say uncertainty for Zelda is odd because she is often a representative for the triforce of wisdom...but only a fool is certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom