• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Prepared for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods?

Dan

It should be awesome! Krillin has a new haircut.

Well I wasn't sure about it, BUT THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING!
I can't wait to see it now, but seriously from what I've heard it sounds like it's going to be good, and regardless I'll watch it anyway. :P

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
God of Destruction Bills *pfft!* and Wiss.

3 hours! The movie is going to be 180 mins long! This will be AWESOMER than AWESOME! I hope 2 hours is just fighting!:yes:

Last edited:
I don't understand the promotional poster. It raises more questions than it answers. Why are the Saiyans fighting some Pharaoh feline? Why does Gohan transform into Super Saiyan if he already was in an elevated state? It appears to occur after the Buu Saga but prior to the final World Tournament.

The animations definitely look slick. This is a modern DBZ and the creators want to emphasize it. I'm definitely seeing it spring 2013 if only to rekindle the joys of my childhood.

GWAF beat me to the punch. As cool as this movie will be, the Team Four Star version will likely be earth shatteringly awesome.

My body is ready.

4u71vt.jpg

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Trio the Punch wrote
GWAF beat me to the punch. As cool as this movie will be, the Team Four Star version will likely be earth shatteringly awesome.

What's Team Four Star?

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
No DBZ movie is bad, just misunderstood. The reason why so many people are looking forward is because Akira Toriyama praticaly made it.

Check-it!

battleofgods_screenshot-1024x667.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom