• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Preorder Gifts

I just pre-ordered the game, and im thinking constantly about what im going to get as a pre-order gift.

The only thing i can think of besides the usuals, (Free Players Guide, Free t-shirt, Free poster), i thought, a Green Wii Remote, with a 'gold' plated Hylian Royal Crest on it, and a similar nunchuk. Also, it would have built in motion-plus.

Id also like a link hat, maybe.

An orchestrated Soundtrack?

A code to get free downloadable content from the Skyward Sword Channel?

A Special edition of the game that has super cool stuff?

What do YOU want?

Djinn

and Tonic
Normally the free gift is nothing truly exceptional. A wiimote would be amazing but I do not see Nintendo spending the money anytime soon. Most likely a shirt or keychain will be given away.

But as long as we are dreaming I wan an Art of Skyward Sword hardback book, or a making of compilation. A soundtrack would be great too.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Well, I don't think we get gifts here, so I'm not too concerned about them. I've thought it was a little strange that they give things away just for pre-ordering. :P
I'm more interested in the fact that you were able to pre-order it already. I would have thought it would be too early for that.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hahaha I don't need to pre-order the game because the latest games are always available considering the fact I live in a small town. And a good friend of mine works at Toys XXL so if I want to pre-order it I can always ask him but like I said there is no need to do it.
What would I love as a gift? Hmm, maybe a soundtrack cd or a Link statue

Your idea for a wiimote sounds killer awesome. I seriously doubt that it would be the gift, but it would rock to own one like that. :D

A soundtrack would be great. I confess I also like to have the guides, so I'd like for it to be the gift, lol. :)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Yeah, it is highly unlikely that they're going to to that...but if there was something, I think the coolest thing would be an extra sidequest/dungeon through a code.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
But as long as we are dreaming I wan an Art of Skyward Sword hardback book, or a making of compilation. A soundtrack would be great too.

Took the words right out of my mouth with the Art book. Haven't thought of a soundtrack, but that would be nice. And it would be nice to have unique pieces in each one in case official versions were released later.

I always liked figurines or plushies as well. I don't know that we'll necessarily have a preorder gift, but if they decide to do one because of the series' 25th anniversary next year, I certainly won't complain!

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
As mentioned before a hardcover book of artwork and concept art for the game.. and a soundtrack too. For a more original idea I would want a new collectors edition Wii disc with ALttP, FSA, WW and the Minish Cap all in one (I'm pretty sure they could fit all those four games on a dual layered Wii disc, of course you would want to use a GCN controller though). Plus a video of some gameplay from OoT 3DS in non 3D and another retrospect... oh and a Demo of TP for kicks.

As mentioned before a hardcover book of artwork and concept art for the game.. and a soundtrack too. For a more original idea I would want a new collectors edition Wii disc with ALttP, FSA, WW and the Minish Cap all in one (I'm pretty sure they could fit all those four games on a dual layered Wii disc, of course you would want to use a GCN controller though). Plus a video of some gameplay from OoT 3DS in non 3D and another retrospect... oh and a Demo of TP for kicks.

Not going to happen, that's what Virtual Console is for. They could include Wind Waker with Wii controls and 16:9 though *dreams*

Beeker

Wild Card
These are all such great ideas! I would want them all =)

But the things I would want to see are either a soundtrack of music from the game, a book full of artwork, or perhaps a collectible figurine. Some little things along the lines of these would be a great thing to recieve as a bonus and collect.

Just a question.

I should get the preorder gift if i preorder from Amazon.com right? I wanted to preorder from Nintendo, but i couldnt find a way to. I hope amazon doesnt make it so i cant have it. >.<

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
I don't know about you guys, but I'd like a lifesized link, standing at my door, delivering my game.. with flowers. and chocolate. And maybe offer dinner? I'd be fine with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom