• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Preorder Bonus

D

Deleted member 14134

A replica Majoras Mask that consumes your soul and makes you obsessed with the moon. And maybe a hat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I would be a very happy person if it came with a download code for the Minish Cap that would be available on the eshop only for MM3D buyers... pls Nintendo.

Probably the leftovers from the European preorders... and they'll only be on sale at Nintendo World in limited quantities.

(dear Nintendo please don't do that again...)

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
For America? I'll give you a hint, something most people already have like always. :dry:

I would be a very happy person if it came with a download code for the Minish Cap that would be available on the eshop only for MM3D buyers... pls Nintendo.

I assume you weren't one of the ambassadors from back in 2011? Wow, must suck being a non-ambassador. I have MC on the GBA, 3DS, and Wii U. :)

Last edited:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
A really cool bonus would be a cute little Bomber's notebook with all the characters in it. And maybe it could include a poster!

Though I'm sure this won't happen, I think it would be cool if they gave out a figurine collection of Link and his three forms.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'd be cool if you could get a CD with a few orchestrated covers of songs in the game. (Like what they did in the Skyward Sword box)
I'd love to hear the Deku Palace theme orchestrated. Or better yet, the Final Hours music. Or Stone Tower Temple...

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
The preorder bonus will be simply not getting the game at all.
Just a note that says "You have met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" with skull kid's laugh every time you open it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom