• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Preorder Bonus

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
what do you think nintendo would put as a preorder bonus for a link to the past 2 i would think they would put the original link to the past exclusive download code for the eshop only for people who preorder the game either that or add it as a non preorder unlockable after you beat the game kinda like oot master quest

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I think they'll put in a 3DS stylus set for pre order bonus. :)
a stylus set i think they can do better then that at least give an exclusive 3ds cover or maybe even just a cd of the soundtrack of the game since they announced they were gonna have full orcustrated music for this game

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
They usually do some kind of preorder bonus for Zelda games, so one can assume that they will follow suit with this game!

Some bonuses I have considered to be possibilities are:
-ALTTP2 Zelda exclusive stylus
-ALTTP2 style 3DS case
-Maybe even a complete Zelda themed 3DS console
-(unlikely) Full remake of ALTTP, using ALTTP2's graphics and controls
-(Slightly more likely) ALTTP download on EShop (though still unlikely)

I think the stylus is the most likely, personally. But, never know...

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
why would they do the stylus considering you arent using it like you did in PH/ST, however a free download of the SNES ALttP of a complete remake of ALttP with ALttP2 visuals would be really, though very unlikely but would still be the coolest thing ever

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
im buying my 3DS simply for ALttP 2 so i wouldnt mind have a Zelda 3DS. and i wanna say i have already heard of a bundle, but that could have been about OoT3d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom