• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Precautions

Is there anything you (have to) do in life that is dangerous or could be harmful to you? Do you take precautions to keep yourself safe?

Are you just a careful person who always makes sure something is safe before you do it?

Is there anything in life you see as dangerous to you that you wish was safer?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Is there anything you (have to) do in life that is dangerous or could be harmful to you? Do you take precautions to keep yourself safe?

I come on this site. There are no precautions to take before coming in. When you go to ZD you go in raw.

Are you just a careful person who always makes sure something is safe before you do it?

Usually I don't do dangerous **** without knowing the risks and having someone else test it first.

Cocaine

Ninja

Well well well

If lifting weights counts, then yes. Always have to make sure I use good form when lifting heavy, as I workout alone.

When I was younger, I didn't really care about the risks too much. Now that I'm older, I usually calculate the risk vs reward in most of my actions.

Skydiving. I would love to try it, but hate the idea of a parachute failing, and falling to my death.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I typically take the sverage amount of precautions give or take a little bit for many scenarios. For example I dont buckle on short trips or wear a helmet when I ride a bike but I bring dental floss to school everyday just in case I need it for rope or something. I keep a knife by my bedside also.

Something dangerous I wish was safer? Uh... Parkour. I do it a lot, but I dont do anything too dangerous for fear of serious injury

I am super easily peer pressured, and that is a bad thing, but I am pretty sure I know when the line has been crossed.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I used to be so scared I'd observe every precaution possible, but these days I really don't take as much care as I should. In particular with wearing a mask whilst spraying chemicals on car parts I have to clean, I'll generally just neglect to wear one altogether.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I’m not that cautious of a person. I just try to have common sense. If something is obviously dangerous then don’t do something stupid. But with most things in life you’ll find that the jump right in attitude works just as well if not better than planning out every little thing “just in case”

I definitely don’t like, keep any weapons or anything. And my past times aren’t exactly risky. That being said, I’m more cautious now than say, back when I was younger involving alcohol and partying etc. Now I stop well within my limits and aren’t so trusting of strangers. That being said I don’t expect to be screwed over either. Life is too short to live in fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom