• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pottermore Usernames?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Does anyone have Pottermore? :3 I do, and I think it's awesome!

my username is: MidnightEcho9861, and I'm a Slytherin :devil:

Add me if you want, and post your names!

I am GlowRook30181 but I am still on "We’ll send you an email to let you know when you can explore Pottermore." phase

My username is CharmGhost88 and I'm a proud Slytherin :D

In the beginning I was really excited about Pottermore, it got old pretty fast though...
They made some nice changes in the meantime, but after a while there's not much to do.
I'm optimistic, however, and hope that there will be more changes in the future. There are still six books missing, so at least concerning that there's a lot more to come.

I hope you all have fun no matter what! :)

I don't like how you can't choose your own username. As usual, I would be Rytex, and it isn't me to be FW25245.

Couldn't you choose one from a list of names? :hmm:
But I get what you mean, they tried to be wonderful and magical with those names and now the numbers are getting longer and longer...

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Couldn't you choose one from a list of names? :hmm:
But I get what you mean, they tried to be wonderful and magical with those names and now the numbers are getting longer and longer...

You could, but I mean, I couldn't type out my own UN.

Oh, and by the way, SLYTHERIN BAYBEE!!!! So far, I've gotten everything I've wanted. A Sycamore Wand with a Dragon Core (exact words), Slytherin House, and access to Pottermore.

I was also disappointed that I couldn't choose my own username... I'd even be happier if I could have chosen the first two magical words and then have the site generate the number trail for me. I really wanted to be QuaffleToad. :c

Aaaanyway, I'm MugwumpSeer6793. Ravenclaw, and loving every second of it. ^^

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
MistLeviosa6670 and I became a Slytherin, too - ironic since I would've been Ravenclaw had I actually attended Hogwarts, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom