• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Potions or Fairies?

Which Do You Prefer More?

• Potions!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fairies!

• I hate making decisions!

• Total voters

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I always go fairies, no matter the healing amount in the respective game. It's comforting knowing that I can be as brutal as usual and then still be alive after that "final" hit. With potions, I can't stay as focused on the battle. I need to think of the best opportunity to heal, gamble whether or not to go those few extra seconds and get the maximum amount from the potion by being as close to dead as possible, unless its power is minuscule.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I use fairies usually, especially in games like OoT where they revive you so you don't have to be too worried about manually using them. In Skyward Sword I used potions mostly though, they seemed more convenient than fairies in SS.

Fairies! :fairy:
Personally, fairies are much much more useful especially at boss battles. First of all, they cost no rupees. This is a BIG plus to those who do not want to waste they're precious rupees on potions. Overmore, fairies heal once you die. This is also a perk for having a bit of fairies with you. It gives you less work and helps you focus on the task at hand. The only con of fairies is that you are going to have a collectathon trying to find these fairies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom