• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Postgame Turbos

what day are you free for 3-5 hours?

• Total voters

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I had the idea that maybe in between games, to give players time to put their games together and cleanse the palate, we could schedule a turbo game to be played over the space of an afternoon or evening, with less than hour long or so day phases. Setups would be simple and open, allowing players to vote between different setups each time we play. I'd be willing to host these with minimal or no flavor as well. Thoughts?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'd be cool with that. The one problem I could see is getting enough players quick enough. But maybe more people would be willing to commit to a turbo game.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I'd be cool with that. The one problem I could see is getting enough players quick enough. But maybe more people would be willing to commit to a turbo game.
yeah, it'd be just for the space of like, 4 hours in a single day, and you can chill and do homework/watch something during night phases etc.

I guess the next step is figuring out just how many people are down to play on a day this week and which day they're free then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom