• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Your Zelda Pet Peeves!

Big Octo

=^)
Simple as the title says! I'll give a few:
1. The "Low on Health" warning sound.
2. Having no bombs or arrows.
3. When people not familiar with the series call Link Zelda. :sick:
More to come, but what are yours?

Hero of Wheels

The Link of the Present
LinkxNabooru shippings: they're like 10 years apart! How are they supposed to... Ugh.
When people say the Hero's Shade isn't the Hero of Time. He was obviously designed to be him!
Losing a tunic: How about a summary of when this happens to me?

Game: You lost your tunic!
Me: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *soft resets*

Squirrel

The Rodent King
1.) In OoT rolling made you go a lot faster but in TP I think you went the same speed as running.
2.) Losing the Deku Shield.
3.) Navi.
4.) Running out of lantern fuel in a cave.
5.) Getting frozen and having to sit there for a bit.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
When people complain about Navi. For the "Hey Listen", that's why there's volume control. And the "she speaks every five minutes" people, she only talks for about 3 seconds. I'm sure you can spare that short amount of time.

When people bash the series when they haven't even played a single game yet. (my younger brother for example)

When people call Link "Zelda". 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
When people call Link Zelda.

When people complain about Navi. She's a really helpful addition, especially if you're new to the series. She only talks when you need help or you NEED to know something, and she's really cool. She's a great addition to the game and without her the game wouldn't be the same.

When people complain about graphics. Graphics don't make a game, and I bugs me when people think it does.

I think that's it.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
1. People who complain about Zelda's graphics when Zelda has an original story.
2. Like Likes
3. Anti-Fairies
4. Those Face Block things that shoot fire at you in ALttP.
5. Enemy Idiocy

Last edited:

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
Like Likes, climbing, The low heart noise, and for some reason its always bothered me when you die by falling into a pit and reappear on the platform you fell off of, THEN die.

1. When people just run around in circles when you let them play.
2. When your shield burns.
3. When something moves as soon as you are about to shoot your bow.
4. When you first start playing the 3DS and OoT3D, and you hit the power button instead of the start button.
5. The slow climbing in TP.

That's all I got.

Last edited:

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
1.People who say Ocarina of Time was the only good or original Zelda game.
2.Those freaking chilfos in Yeto and Yeta's house that knocked me off that platform probably 200 times.
3.Dying at the palace boss in Zelda 2, crying for a bit, then making the venture back to the palace.
4.Keapora Geabora repeating himself a million times.
5.Thinking you collected more treasure in Four Swords then losing after youve already bragged to the friends you were playing with.

I can agree with most of these here. The absolute worst is when people call Link ZELDA! I get so mad when my cousins, who make fun of me for playing the game, call Link Zelda. They also thought young Link in OoT and MM was a girl! / small rant

ENA-three!

the man from mars
3. When people not familiar with the series call Link Zelda

omg yes! i hate it! some have told me, he is a chick because zelda is a girls name.

as for mine, 1. on tp, having to find a hiding spot just to warp.
2. why wont the cuccos die!!!???
3. on oot having to pause n put the iron boots on then un pause then pause then un pause n so on

guess i dont really have much....maybe the lack of story at the end, id like a huge *** movie at the end!

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
When you can't kill the Like Like in time and it takes your shield or tunic. And then you realize how expensive the tunics are to buy....I always wear my green tunic and Mirror Shield around Like Likes now, Muhaha, try take my shield or tunic now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom