• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Your Shinies Here

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Simple thread, post all the shiny Pokemon you have caught, recieved in trades, gotten from events, etc. here.

Caught in wild:
Mamoswine (SS)
Swellow (E)
Roserade (D)
Gyarados (SS)

Gotten through special events:
Raikou, Entei, and Suicune (GameStop)
Pichu (GameStop)

Gotten through in-game trades:
Garchomp (B2)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
These are all of my shinies:
27dDQ

Shocking, am I right?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Aside from like 3 shiny starters that I rnged back in the day, I have bred and caught quite a few. Here's what I currently have:

Genuine Shinies Black 2

Typhlosion level 37 Transferred from HG
Larvitar level 1 Bred
Bellossom level 46 My nephew traded it to me for my RNGed starter Totodile
Gyarados level 30 Transferred from HG
Beautifly level 61 Traded today using the GTS

Heartgold

Hoothoot level 2 Caught yesterday
Gyarados level 30 Caught during my current HG playthrough

Shinies that I had or want

Absol level 1 Bred and traded for a Keldeo
Typhlosion level 45 Rnged and gave it to my nephew
Absol level 44 traded for Mew
Charizard level 100 received via trading and gave it to my nephew
Totodile Rnged and gave it to my nephew

I want/will hunt for

Chikorita
Nidoqueen
Charmander (Level 1)

And any other shiny out there. :)

A vid of my caught Hoothoot. I tend to record them to prove their authenticity. :nod:

[video=youtube;mR84M9vWsXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR84M9vWsXY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
All I have is a Shiny Vulpix (Pokémon LeafGreen) and a Shiny Haxorus (Pokémon White). I did have a Shiny Makuhita (Pokémon Colosseum) at one point, but that seems to have disappeared.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
All I have is a Shiny Vulpix (Pokémon LeafGreen) and a Shiny Haxorus (Pokémon White). I did have a Shiny Makuhita (Pokémon Colosseum) at one point, but that seems to have disappeared.
Disappeared? How so? And I only ask because some of the pokemon that I transferred from HG to Black2, also disappeared.

Some other shinies that I have decided to hunt after I completely finish HG are:

Ponyta
Venonat
Absol ( I must have one again :) )

And others that I will update this list with.

Disappeared? How so? And I only ask because some of the pokemon that I transferred from HG to Black2, also disappeared.

I'm not entirely sure, but I have a hunch I accidentally deleted my save file with the shiny still in the game. I didn't have a GBA to connect to it with at the time, so that the only logical explanation. It's a shame really, it turned into a powerful Hariyama...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm not entirely sure, but I have a hunch I accidentally deleted my save file with the shiny still in the game. I didn't have a GBA to connect to it with at the time, so that the only logical explanation. It's a shame really, it turned into a powerful Hariyama...

Hm, I see. Yeah, guess that sort of explains it. And yeah, it's quite a loss since it was a shiny. Hope you come across another shiny soon, though. :nod:

I didn't wanna double post, so I deleted the old message and updated it with this one. I caught a shiny Rapidash yesterday. Here's the vid. And no, she's not for trade, I will actually use her and all my shinies in the future, for now I am hunting and collecting. :P

[video=youtube;XhDh0mvcoeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhDh0mvcoeU[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom