• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Your Phobia!

I've got phobia about flying insects like wasps, bees and even sometimes a simple butterfly or a fly! Spring is the worst season to me!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Social anxiety (does that count?) Arachnaphobia, statuphobia, (self explanatory) and also anatidaephobia. (the fear that somewhere in the world, a duck is watching you.)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Spiders, wasps, and being alone in total darkness...
I can agree with that last one there.

I don't know if this counts as a phobia, but every time I read/see something that's a bit freaky, I get all paranoid that night when I try to sleep. Well, last week, I read a bunch of Creepypastas (because I'm an idiot), and I've been getting all paranoid like that for the past week. That's why I'm awake at 4:15 AM...

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
The one thing I hate the most is Spiders. All bugs in general, but mostly spiders. The eight legged freaks love to torture me. I absolutely despise them!!

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
My most problematic phobia is a fear of vomiting. ): I got violently ill when I was seven, and it's been something that's actually terrified me since. It can get really problematic, since apparently ever TV writer in history thinks getting sick to ones stomach is a punch line. It's something I try to hide for the most part, and usually do a pretty good job of doing but if someone around me says they feel like they are going to vomit, that's.... one of the hardest positions I have dealing with, I'd say. Next to me feeling as though I'm about to get sick, but I'd rather not go into that. >.<;

Other notable runner-ups are of course creepy crawlies. I hate spiders and anything that buzzes and has a stinger, though I've gotten better about running away screaming in the opposite direction every time I see one since I've started working in the yard. =D'' As you can imagine, that gets unpractical rather quickly.

D

Dylan FP

Wasps. I've been stung and it I know it doesn't hurt that much, but I just can't feel comfortable if there's one nearby.

Jedizora

:right:
Being buried alive. You can most likely guess why. Death in any other way would at least be quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom