• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Your Phobia!

I'm afraid of heights but that never stops me from going high up places. Its just mainly when I look down that I feel it.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
i dont know if there is a name for it but im scared of any kind of bugs. Spiders, bees, flies even ants! I just hate them

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
As I said before,I have a HUGE phobia of bees and even wasps....(any flying animals that can sting you.....) When I even see a bee,near or far,.......I will scream and shout and run away from em'.

Dan

The sea always makes me very uncomfortable , I don't like the idea of crabs under my feat.

I have arachnophobia and I mean I'm not just a little afraid, I start to cry and scream and can't move anymore when I see a spider... :blank:

Then I'm scared of heights, but that's more because when I look down, I always imagine what would happen if I fell and then I feel sick.
And I hate clowns, that's not really fear, however. It's rather disgust and a sense of foreboding. Probably read too many thrillers as a child.

i would never wanna get stuck on one of them upside down rollercoasters and be stuck in one of the loops hanging upside down that would be so bad

I have the fear of the dark. Pitch dark type.
I start to think of the scariest faces in the world attack me!

I also consider myself to have a germ problem. But doesn't everyone?

I have a fear of being inside churches. It's a strange one, I know. It's a form of ecclesiophobia I'm sure, but I don't have a fear of churches in general, I think the buildings are beautiful to look at and very interesting. But I have a terrible fear of being inside those buildings, to the point where I can't go to weddings and funerals if they take place inside church buildings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom