• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Your Favorite Zelda Picture

What is your favorite bit of Zelda art or picture if its fan art try to credit and link the original artist.

I am fond of this
201606-header.jpg

I also really like this new bit of art
Zelda-OoT-3D-Art-600x341.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
097c6138c3f927c0cba5d751a1a4c484.jpg

25 years of memories and magic. It can really be summated no better than the above picture.

Wow, Thareous, that's really awesome, never seen that picture before. But, is it me, or doens't have Nabooru a head and just a really long neck? (Assuming that is Nabooru, at the very top of the picture)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Wow, Thareous, that's really awesome, never seen that picture before. But, is it me, or doens't have Nabooru a head and just a really long neck? (Assuming that is Nabooru, at the very top of the picture)

Thanks. ^^

Nabooru is in line with the other Sages at the top, yes. But it's not that she has a long neck; I believe it's a covering for the mouth, commonly worn by Arabian woman to hide their faces for religious reasons.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I've come across a few pieces of official art that I am in love with. Some examples below.

Various pieces of cute artwork from the really old game guides and manuals
normal_Link-And-A-Fairy.jpg

Wind Fish
Wind_Fish_Flying.png

WW Stain Glass Windows
normal_248852-wind_waker_in_window.jpg

FSA Boxart
normal_surrounded.jpg

EVERYTHING in the way of SS artwork
normal_Game-Informer.jpg

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
thumb160x_zelda_link_cartoon.jpg

Oh look who it is. Hm where on earth have we seen this before? :xd:

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
25 years of memories and magic. It can really be summated no better than the above picture.

Ah, yes, I LOVE that picture! :D I was actually going to post that on this thread! (I'm serious. When I think of epic Zelda artwork, I think of that picture. I even saved it onto my phone so I can look at it any time I feel like it.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom