• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

octorok74

TETTAC
My desktop right now is the picture of U.S. marines raising the flag atop Mt. Suribachi in Iwo Jima. Usually it is Zelda related, but I decided to change it.

Linky

King of Twilight
I donno how to post it on here but mine is currently the Mario Bros Wii cover art, well very similar to it I think its a little different :cool:

J

jakesuhr

I Downloaded Zelda Theme Pack for Windows 7!

I had to look online for windows 7 zelda theme and I found one. it has a screensaver of the triforce moving and makes different sounds when you do certain things.

This is a link directly to the Screen shot pictures of my desktop background and custom zelda icons I have. The first one has the recycle bin empty and its of a empty bottle.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f62/jakesuhr/Link/LegendofZeldaScreenShot1.png

The second one has the recycle bin full and its of a bottle with Red Potion.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f62/jakesuhr/Link/LegendofZeldaScreenShot2.png

the images in the background change every so often

Last edited by a moderator:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The wallpaper and coloration are okay, but I think there were better choices for the icons.

For instance, the Recycle Bin could have been a breakable pot (or that giant Goron jug in Goron City), My Computer could have been Navi, and Network could have been the Ocarina.

It would be especially funny if they could be renamed to "Junk Jar," "My Fairy," and "Warp."

E-mail could be the postman or mailbox from the game, and the browser could be the King of the Red Lions.

J

jakesuhr

Well renaming is easy. I agree on the recycle bin though and the email thing sounds cool. The background changes every so often to other cool pics. It came with cursors for each type. Like Normal, when hovering over a link, when waiting, when busy, and so on. You have to change each one manually but its easy and doesn't take long. My Normal cursor is the Master sword with the hilt on the bottom and tilting to the left. The tip of the blade is on the top left side. My hover over link cursor is the hook shot from ocarina of time. the tip of the hook shot is on the bottom left with the handle on the top right.

Claire

The Geekette
Background.jpg

Mmm... Windows 7. It looks lovely, however, with my HP monitor I am limited with quality wallpaper. If anyone would like to recommend wallpapers for a 1600x900 monitor, then I'll be set. My current background was one of the default themes that came along with my computer. I was hoping to change it to something canine related, but I'm yet to find one that doesn't decrease in quality when I set it as my background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom