• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
View attachment 30555

Hahah, yes. My desktop is too flawless to speak in words.

Um, no it's not. mine is

Sailor-Jupiter-sailor-jupiter-10402735-1024-768.jpg

(I can't take a screenshot of my desktop so I just have a picture :()

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Since Christmas and all that is coming up this is my current computer background...tis the season.

cool_christmas_wallpaper-other.jpg

Garo

Boy Wonder
mjDdA.png

The album art in the center changes based on what song I am listening to. Pictured album is Dog Problems by The Format.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
This is what I had before cleaning it up yesterday, I've since scrapped the rainmeter and changed the wallpaper:

57bPb.png

And this is what I have now after cleanup, also showing off my custom Windows theme:

gzr4l.png

..Just noticed, I have songs from the same Slash album playing in both screenshots taken days apart with Foobar on shuffle permanently o_O

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
387905_3326297696247_1529188679_n.jpg

From a web series coming out soon called RWBY pronounced as Ruby, made by some of the same people who took part in the making of Red Vs Blue. Her outfit is really cute.

This is what I had before cleaning it up yesterday, I've since scrapped the rainmeter and changed the wallpaper:

57bPb.png

And this is what I have now after cleanup, also showing off my custom Windows theme:

gzr4l.png

..Just noticed, I have songs from the same Slash album playing in both screenshots taken days apart with Foobar on shuffle permanently o_O

How do you get something like that second one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom