• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've got a slideshow that scrolls through these 6 pictures (not actual size) every couple hours.

10fcdx4.png
20jujp.jpg
33paamf.jpg
339n5hj.jpg
4jp7hf.png
sey42c.jpg

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Here's two, one was old and the other is new...because I made new icons on MMD. Well lemme name them all, starting at the top to the going to the right: Haku(Tadi), Meiko Sakine(Puru),Gumi(Matryoshka),Len Kagamine(Nendo...or chibi),Haku(Nakao),Defoko(Nanami),Akaito(forgot),Rin/Len Kagamine(masisi),KAITO(Mamama-P),Luka(Tadi),Neru(Puru),Momo Momome,Teto(TDA edit),Rio ACT2(ISASO),Neru(Nakao),Rhea(this one I yet to look at),SeeU(Mamama-P),Luka(Magnet DT(Dreamy Theater)),Gumi(Mamama-P),Ug-*athem*Lily(Kio),Ring Suzane(someone on dA and I can't remember their name),Rin Kagamine(Chibi),*this one I cannot remember because her name is too long*(ISASO),Hojo Mimi(ISASO),Miku(Matryoshka),*forgot comepletly*,Kaiko(DT by DemonBoshi on dA),Macne Nana(Nanami),Aoki Lapis(Saboten),Mai(ISASO),Dead Master(cannot spell his/her name because it's too long),Luka(Nakao),Miku(Append)(TDA),IA(*edits this later*), Black Rock Shooter(same reason for Dead Master).
wallpaperthatissoawesome.png

RinandLen.png

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Not that great, I know. However might look better if I was using my monitor with higher resoultions, but this will do for now.

vqns0l.png

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Spent about 2~ hours today painstakingly trying to look like I'd done absolutely nothing with my desktop.

http://i.imgur.com/EvRPR.jpg

Removed the Windows 7 taskbar and used RocketDock instead (The icons are hidden unless I mouse over them), RainMeter for my clock/specs and that little icon in the lower left corner is my Start button.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom