• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Lady Yuna, that one looks great. Maybe I should try a FF wallpaper....

But guys, you really don't want to see mine. It's the regular, default blue screen you get from Windows, and it's pretty boring.-.-

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow! I really like your Kirby wallpaper ^^ I need to get a super dupper mario wallpaper to post =D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I just want you to know that if you change your wallpaper everyday, that doesn't mean you have to post it here every time. You can use the edit button in your previous post for that :)

Now I can reveal my newest wallpaper. I saw a documentary about the shark-fin industry and it really shocked me. People remove their fins when they are still alive and throw the still living animal back in the water, where it slowly drowns. To sort of support the sharks I have a beautiful wallpaper of a whale shark.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t189/smitie1405/Naamloos5.jpg
I just don't understand why people want to kill these animals for something as stupid as soup. So don't eat shark-fin soup anymore!

Amelie

Air Dancer
Thats a nice wall paper ^^ I dont understand it either. No I actually dont change my wallpaper every day. Maybe every 3 days but I have started to change it even less because I kind of like the Jaguar blue right now =D

I might keep it for a week or two before I change it ^^

Here's the wall-paper I have on currently: http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr255/blackicecc/Background3.jpg. It's a picture of a place in Maine (that's a state in the US for all of you foreigners who forgot their American geography *coughSmitiecough*), which me and my family visit often.

But nice background, Smitie. I've never heard of the "shark-fin industry", but it sounds pretty terrible. Not only do they make it go through horrible things, they don't even end it's suffering quickly. Plus, Whale Sharks are even peaceful creatures.

But that Whale Shark is awesome looking; all speckled =D.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Tss, I know what a Maine is blackice, I only don't know where it is >.>.

And yes, the shark finning industry is horrible. You can check youtube if you want, search for Shark finning, I warn you that it's not a pretty sight.

Anyways, that mountain path is awesome blackice. If you had said it was a picture from the lord of the rings movie, I would have believed it too :xd:. Too bad we don't have such beautifal mountain paths here :(.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Picture1-13.png

My new desktop ^^ I made my dock smaller and made it magnify bigger when I hover over icons.. much nicer!

EDIT: I gots a new desktop. Not sure how much anything else is changed besides the background... but here it is ^^

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/Amelie95_album/Picture1-16.png

By the way I really like your background ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Caleb, Of Asui

I change my desktop background all the time. I'm going to be playing Fire Emblem soon (once it comes in the mail XP), so I have that right now:

picture.php

I honestly have no idea who those two people in the back are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom