• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, I recently switched from Windows XP to Ubuntu (I still sometimes use XP, but not often), so for those who don't know what it looks like, or what my current wallpaper is, I have decided to upload the desktop that I am using currently. It looks actually surprisingly good, and the reason why I don't have anything on my desktop is because I use the Applications menu on the top left corner of the screen.
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/Petman1325/WallpaperUbuntu.png
By the way, Kitsu, are you using Terragen 2, or are you using the professional Terragen? I can't get my terrains to go green. They always end up rock grey.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Nice wallpaper ^^ The interface colour kind of reminds me of Windows 95/98/ME/2000. I kind of had forgot what it looked like already.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
my current desktop

Illyria_by_mjt2.jpg

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow! That desktop actually gives me the creeps! =O No offense.. I guess it is supposed to scare you! Also.. I noticed.. do you like to use the classic theme? Or is that all your computer has? My friend uses classic on her XP machine and I dont know why really.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yeah, no offence, Skull Kid, but that picture scares me. The quote is a tad, well, graphic to me. Yeah, I couldn't have that. I swear, the woman says "LET ME HAVE YOUR SOUL!!".

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
@ Amelie, I have Windows XP, but sometimes I get a rush of Nostalgia:P

Oh, Illyria is from the Angel series, season 5... She is so hawt, with her pale face and blue hair:D

I dunno why is it scaring you

Amelie

Air Dancer
Its creepy in a good sort of way then ^^

Here is my new wallpaper. I just changed it today!

Picture1-10.png

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
i'm digging the quote. Where did it come from?

The pretty lady looks like my sister when she's mad. xD

The quote is said by her, in the episode in wich angel and the rest of the gang are preparating to destroy the members of the Circle of The Black Thorn, and assign her to kill one of them, and say that he is probably protected, she replies: I will make trophies of their spines

Amelie

Air Dancer
My new desktop is just the default desktop background from Jaguar. I find the blue colours very pretty for some reason ^^

Picture1-11.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom