• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
STILL NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THE STUFF
Screen shot 2012-02-05 at 7.05.43 PM.jpg
hey any of you know how to make the pictures bigger on the thread?
cuz i dont

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
This is my new background.....
Demolished Station Square.jpg
Demolished Mainframe Square......err, I mean, Demolished Station Square :nod:​

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
VocaloidBackground8.jpg

@ Josie, I see you managed to fix Scarface so you can change your taskbar color again. ;) That's good.

Well, lesse... I've changed my wallpaper a bit lately--all of them font/type-related. My current is this:

24mydr9.png

"To have ITC AvantGarde font family is like to own gold." Lol, so true. xD I love AvantGarde whether it is ITC or STD (that's standard, not what you think xD). Just... [noparse]<33[/noparse] It's like the beastly version of Centry Gothic or something. Also the font in which the grungy BIRTH OF A HERO font is based upon. I've been using AvantGarde a lot lately, actually.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Behold! The Majesty of Space Core! *MILD PORTAL 2 SPOILERS*

1327884855383.png

I adore this wallpaper. It matches my equally spoilerific Firefox persona featuring Wheatley. :P

preview_large.jpg

Last edited:
I had this as my wallpaper for the first few days of this month, but it bothered me, because the punches were forward when they should have been backward. So, I switched to a nice piece of artwork of Dead Master [currently my favorite character from B★RS] that I picked up on Zerochan a while ago.
2wf7drn.png

Erbium, our wallpapers correspond. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom