• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow! That IS epic! =D Where did you get that?! I might have to copy from you! =O

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Dude, that wallpaper is epic! But, today, I rendered another desktop of my own. Plus, I did some "Dead-of-Winter" cleaning (It isn't spring yet, but it isn't winter when it is a good 80 degrees outside!:xd:). Smitie, that was not a Pokemon game, that is a sound card recorder that has an icon that looks like a Pokeball. I use it for Finale Notepad, since it doesn't export MP3's. Yet, here is my new wallpaper and some cleaning up. After the cleaning up, I gained 500 MB!
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/Petman1325/Zelda Dungeon/Desktop-1.jpg

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Joshimo's wallpaper is awesome-o

my wallpaper is this:

Castlevania_Desktop_by_Cyrilla.jpg

Amelie

Air Dancer
You just have to love Castlevania! =D I will probably get a Castlevania wallpaper soon. I try to at least keep a wallpaper for a few days if I can help it.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I feel like I've said this before, but wow. Some of you change your backgrounds quite a bit. I still have my TP one and I've been using it for over 2 years now, and I don't plan on changing it any time soon. :P
And Mr. Hat, that is still a lot of icons. Then again, I only have like 6 and I think that's a lot.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I would so use that Obama wallpaper. It looks like the default one for Mac OS X leopard but with Obamas head there =D

Also. That Dark Knight one DOES look very neat! Heath Ledger looks scary in the movie... he really does.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
that's exactly what it is Amelie :) and yesh, Joker wallpapers are very cool...although I think the one I posted is the best one (from the movie that is...I have other non-movie related Joker wallpapers lol)

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'm in the process of looking for a new wallpaper. The one I have now isn't really cutting it. (Sorry Aizen.) I'll edit this post when I find one. They're hard to find though. I never seem to find one that I want to stick with for a long time. I have the graphical ability to make them... but who wants to do that?

EDIT: In the end, I've decided to contradict myself, and make one anyway..... the first wallpaper I've made in years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom