• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

M

Majora Mistress

Are you talking about mine? If so, then thanks! It feels a bit unbalanced to me. :/

M

Majora Mistress

That is really neat. Not a fan of Apple though...^^
I think that was my Calculus Teacher's background on the Smart Board one day...XD He love LotR

Amelie

Air Dancer
Aw ^^ That is cute Smitie! It looks like a Vista wall paper though. Are you using XP with the classic mode turned on or is that Windows 2000? Im just curious ^^

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari

Amelie

Air Dancer
That is a nice wallpaper shellshocker ^^ I had that same picture as my desktop a few days ago. Im not sure if I posted it or not. And Smitie I love your new wallpaper ^^

The only game I have played is Daxter so I noticed the characters there. I have not played any others though.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I like that wallpaper ^^ It is very peaceful. But you have tons of icons! =O I guess it makes it easier for you to find things ^^

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Yes, Amelie's right, you do have millions of icons, Pettyman! o_O
Your background is really cool, though, like my icons? :P
"My Shiz" (my documents) and "Setups and Whatnot"! :P

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Do I spot a pokemon computer game on your desktop, petman? :xd:
You have a lot of icons :O, how can you find what you need in that forest of icon pictures?!

P

Polymus

I'm surprised no one has used this one yet. It's like, completely epic. A friend of mine said it could literally be a movie image.

Click Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom