• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I actually now own MMD, here's a picture of my desktop with MMD on it~

SSbackgroud.png

Last edited:
While I was on ZeroChan a few weeks back, I came across the full resolution image for the 25[sup]th[/sup] anniversary artwork that was shown on the Legend of Zelda's official site. There is a chance that I might get something more in-the-season soon, but this works as a wallpaper just fine. A tad too much is going on, but for now, it's not much of a problem.

click to enlarge

---
On another note, (not really desktop-related, but...) our shared iTunes library just broke its 10,000-song mark. o-o And with that:
1mex4.jpg

The anniversary soundtrack hepled it reach that number--by eight songs. ;p It bothers me that iTunes capitalized the "of" in "Legend of Zelda", so I'll probably fix that later. xD

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Wow, I can't even remember the last time I posted in this thread...I think it was some time before I got Windows 7, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, I found this image on a Kotaku article, and even though I (unfortunately) have not played either Skyrim nor Skyward Sword, yet have full intentions of doing so, I decided to download this awesome picture and make it my desktop wallpaper.

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/Petman1325/Awesomeness.png

Why I called it awesomeness is because it is when you open up the image. Source article can be found by clicking here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom