• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm currently sporting this picture of Masaomi Kida as my desktop wallpaper:

Kida-Masaomi-durarara-12315543-733-550-1.jpg

I do love Durarara!!.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
http://i42.tinypic.com/53tut0.png

My desktop background is actually just a Calvin & Hobbes comic. However, I feel that the other things lying around there warrant some explanation ^w^;;

The two blocks at the top-right corner are a currency converter and a translator (which is about as accurate as Google Translate, unfortunately). The chunks of text along the right side are actually three separate boxes. They are, from top to bottom, a calender, an event reminder, and a to-do list, all with a Hetalia logo on them x3 The four little characters are Shimeji. From left to right, they are Lithuania (Hetalia), Russia (Hetalia), Latvia (Hetalia), and L (Death Note). They, on occasion, multiply like rabbits.

EDIT:

http://i40.tinypic.com/rwknlv.png

I rearranged my icons and downloaded several more Shimeji~ From left to right, they are BB (Death note), Russia (Hetalia), China (Hetalia), Violet Link (Legend of Zelda), Japan (Hetalia), Lithuania (Hetalia), and Vaati (Legend of Zelda). I have many more, which are stored away in a folder. If I had all of them open at once, my computer would lag terribly ^_^;;

Last edited:
T

Teto

^both of wallpapers are actually pretty nice (last two posts I mean)

My current wallpaper (with persona 4 weather, date and time thing in the top right corner)

dpagwg.png

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Here's mine, someone on DeviatArt made this on MikuMikuDance, I just love the models~ Sadly, I don't own MMD, so that's why it looks like that

VocaloidBackground2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom