• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Here's Mine and I love my GIMP SO MUCH HAD TO REDO IT 4 TIMES
micsgk.png

Hah, never posted in here before. Here's my current desktop. Recently cleaned up of random files I left on it, but will probably be cluttered again within a month. :bleh:

The image is artwork I found on Deviant Art, and it was so totally awesome I thought it would make a perfect desktop. :)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
This wallpaper:

....is literally the only thing I can handle looking at right now. Its weeks straight out of hell at the end of the semester, lots of stress and lack of sleep...yet to open my laptop to see this panoramic view of serene blue...well it's the kind of soothing I need right now.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Pretty excited over my new wallpaper actually and my cleaned up desktop, as nerdy as that sounds..I usually switch between video game stuff and my favorite artists. This one's Alphonse Mucha

Screenshot2011-05-08at92647PM.png

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
This wallpaper:

--snip--

....is literally the only thing I can handle looking at right now. Its weeks straight out of hell at the end of the semester, lots of stress and lack of sleep...yet to open my laptop to see this panoramic view of serene blue...well it's the kind of soothing I need right now.
Hey, I was wondering if you would like to share that wallpaper. :) I really like it and would love to have it on my crappy Windows PC. XD

Anyway, here's mine:

154ghgy.png

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Hey, I was wondering if you would like to share that wallpaper. :) I really like it and would love to have it on my crappy Windows PC. XD

Sure I have no problem sharing it ^^ Sorry I didn't see this earlier or I would have posted back earlier :silent:

Here it is:

Though the full image isn't actually a wallpaper, I was using it as one.
It's relaxing to look at right? ^^ I like how Marin appears as an ethereal sort of spirit by the water's edge.

It's also my avatar now anyhow :P

Last edited:

zants follower

underling of the dark god
I can't show a picture of my new one, but It's the skyward sword trailer. Yup, the video is running on my desktop at all times. Sans sound of course :P (and boo mac! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom