• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
A shot of my laptop's Desktop:
School%20Computer%20Screen%20Capture.PNG

after going trough the most annoying captcha on tinypic, here it is

my current wallpaper n.n

Cool backgrond, man! Lol, I can't help but notice that you use Opera... I ALWAYS use Safari, even on my PC.

J

JosephMoody

hi

Hey Claire can you tell me the procedure of screen shot of desktop..please

A shot of my laptop's Desktop:
School%20Computer%20Screen%20Capture.PNG

Cool backgrond, man! Lol, I can't help but notice that you use Opera... I ALWAYS use Safari, even on my PC.

haha thanks! yeah I use opera, I love Safari, but I just can't stand the way it works in pc's...

Oh, I cleaned off my desktop today. Went from 200-some icons to 12 icons. :nod: If only I could clean up that room of mine with such ease (drag everything into a folder and... done!) So, now I have a peacock feather closeup I found on deviantART as my desktop wallpaper.

2hqts1i.png

Last edited:
P

princess_zelda

Screenshot2011-03-28at81513PM.png

My wallpaper, definitely just learned how to take a screen shot on my computer just to post this, haha ! Not game related but I think it's too cute. : )

P

princess_zelda

I have no idea what language it is, the picture isn't mine. : ( I wish it was, it just looks a lot like one of my cats so I used it, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom