• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Ikana

Trollkastel
I use this as a wallpaper: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...bliss-the-legend-of-zelda-7848816-800-600.jpg :lol:

But, can someone tell me how do I get a pic of my desktop?

Somewhere on your key board you should have a button that says print but not everyone has the same key board.On mine I have PRTSC SYSRQ instead of print and it's next to my F12 button.Need more help youtube should have a video on how to do that,and when you press the button that copys your screen use the Paint system and past it on there and you should have a copy of your desktop.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Here's mine its me and blue Link
23w1jpx.png

@lex MM

The Lurker
Somewhere on your key board you should have a button that says print but not everyone has the same key board.On mine I have PRTSC SYSRQ instead of print and it's next to my F12 button.Need more help youtube should have a video on how to do that,and when you press the button that copys your screen use the Paint system and past it on there and you should have a copy of your desktop.
Got it, thanks.
I changed my desktop for one more time, so here it is:P
MyDesktop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom