• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Ballroom_Shine_by_BlueGardevoir.jpg

Old drawing I made last year specifically to be my desktop. I don't know why I haven't changed it to something Zelda related yet.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Claire's background rocks. As to your drawing, Xinnamin, it looks kinda cutish, I like it.
I'd post my background but photobucket is being mean to me..says I can't upload anything, an error message appears. Oh well, I will deal with that soon, for now, those pieces look great, way better than what I got. :P

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
For the time being this: http://tanatana-chan.deviantart.com/art/Bakemonogatari-araragi-133668222 is my wallpaper, it's of Koyomi Araragi from the anime Bakemonogatari, something I got into a while ago even though i can't really figure out why i like it. Oh yeah now I remember, he was bit by a vampire over the summer but with the help of his mentor he was able to become human again, however there are still lingering effects from being an immortal... such as rapid healing and the attention of quite a few good looking girls when he returns to school from the summer vacation. Plus there's a few fight scenes..

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
This is mine. I couldn't prtscr my background because I think there might be something wrong with my computer again...Well, here it is.... <3 Click the image if you want to see it more clearly.
NautilusParty.png

G

Gon-Gorooon

metroid-other-m-&#5.jpgwow, all of these wall papers are starting to make me feel pretty pathetic.
Well, here's mine

G

Gon-Gorooon

well, how do you make this bigger? Really, I'm not very good with these kinds of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom