• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
legend_of_zelda___wallpaper_by_1nflames-d30ps2u.png

YES!!!!its all shiny and stuff!!!!!!lol

zants follower

underling of the dark god
I just edited in the second trailer, the sky diving in the first one running into that of the second.

Don't hate on macs, come on~ D: I already have to put up with some of my friends hating on them without any good reason x.X
I don't like Macs for five main reasons.

1. small game collection. Steam is helping with that though.
2. It just uses the same hardware as PCs now, so the only difference is the OS so the outrageous price difference goes unjustified
3. They don't even use the good hardware and there is little room to upgrade as most have the system unit built into the monitor.
4. They Lie. One of the main reason people don't buy them is because they supposedly don't get viruses. That isn't true. They actually have a hidden virus scan that runs in the background. To claim they can't get viruses is illogical anyways. A virus is just any program that you don't want, also called a PUP (potentially unwanted program). When you do get I virus, the tech guys will always say it was a hardware problem.
5. anyone that has one turns into a complete mac fanboy/girl. I know someone who has only ever used macs. Her laptop broke (battery no longer works at all and the hard drive crashes around once a month. There's also no helpfull= BSOD to tell her the problem.) and she won't buy a PC netbook because she "needs something that can go on the internet and do word processing." Direct quote buy the way. (semi-photographic memory)

I believe all of these are good enough reasons :P

zants follower

underling of the dark god
He's back from SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's been all cleaned up! Looks nice!

I've been quite capricious about my wallpaper lately, but I think I'm pleased with this one. It's of... NYANCAT. :3 A simple photo-manipulation (more like, add a vignette and mess with the saturation) I did with a random picture I found of nyan cat.

clicky for full view

The only thing that might make me change it again soon is because I don't like the gray backing behind my icons. I think it is because a lot of color is detected so the icons' text remains readable, but it still bothers me.

My dad actually saw it and guessed what it was. I cannot believe he got it right:
Dad said:
What is that? ...A kitty-cat poptart?
Also, note in the taskbar that my flashdrive is listed. And what I named it... ;j

wallpaper.png

I change mine pretty frequently, but I'll probably keep that for a while because it's so pretty. Sunsets and water always make amazing backdrops.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
^ That's really pretty.

Current background is this~ :3

SKYWARD SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--- *jumps into the sky like Zelda in my sig* :P

Last edited:
T

Treasure_Dog

Sarianae
I love your SS wallpaper TwT

And that's mine. MLP, yeah
2nl4k6a.png

It's more Star Wars looking than Zelda lol :lol:
BUT I'm as big of a Star Wars fan as I am a Zelda fan for sure!
KOTOR is easily up there with the Zelda games on the my "Best Games" list

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom