• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Post your album photos and/or screenshots here [potential spoilers]

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Some more pics.

9vdcCBOz_o.jpg

HRn34Zlo_o.jpg

AP2LE6p8_o.jpg

MXD10335_o.jpg

Hateno is the best goddang village in the entire series, fite me
YyRlo4k1_o.jpg

I thought the contrast of white and black fog was pretty.
XW0RhWZd_o.jpg

cAg0OVEh_o.jpg

Ok yeah we all know the Champions are awesome and all, but man, Paya is seriously underrated. She's become one of my favorite characters in the series along with the Champions.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Double posting? Oops. Don't tell the mods.

KKagkcJ7_o.jpg

I went up here to meet Satori again on a whim, and then I got an idea....
CL800Mf1_o.jpg

It was to take him into Hebra. Just seeing his ethereal glow on the snow was worth it. But I thought, why should I stop here?
6JKAeJ38_o.jpg

Straddling up small cliffs was tricky, but I got him pretty deep into Hebra.
D4XMtfDJ_o.jpg

Had to slide down a lot of cliffs, too.
owP34CvI_o.jpg

Making good progress.
q3sucWrJ_o.jpg

Nice view.
fRfgFeQW_o.jpg

I thought I was stuck here at a small cliff before Coldsnap Hollow, but I had to straddle up it at a weird angle.
2Qr6UjTu_o.jpg

The tree from the little Rito girl's shrine quest.
WklwIxDh_o.jpg

Once I got this far, I wanted to get a pic of Satori beneath an aurora. Wouldn't that be just so surreal and cool? But I had no luck finding one here, so I went elsewhere.
nuVsfMe3_o.jpg

It's like he's part of the sky :0
qNAFK1Wj_o.jpg

Can I get up there?
9g9lEdvv_o.jpg

Yes. Yes I can. Too bad I couldn't see an aurora from up here, either. (He's the Lord of THIS Mountain, now.)
cp5vJmw5_o.jpg

I actually got him to the shrine at the very furthest edge of Hebra. All in all, it took six total hours of playing to get to this point. And I still could never see an aurora. I got tired of trying, so I stopped here. It seemed like every time I was in Hebra when the weather cleared up at night there was an aurora, but it may actually be a lot more random than that. Hmmm...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Triple posting? I am a menace to these forums. Just like how Link is a menace to Hyrule. Today I will share pictures and videos of Link being an arsonist, setting a house in Hateno on fire and burning a child.

l943lc8g_o.jpg

Admiring his work.

Link is a menace to Hyrule.

NSCrdz8Z_o.jpg

RIP Aster.

Burn the child.

Medda, your house is on fire. Why are you dancing.

Nothing will stop this man from getting to his burning daughter.

DvFHOUs3_o.jpg

Yep, me again. Hyrule's resident arsonist.

RM13SgaW_o.jpg

*takes a selfie while burning an innocent family alive*

Fs4nZNzz_o.jpg

I've trapped him inside, however...

That's cheating, Medda! You can't teleport away from your problems! (also lowkey his hat teleports back on his head when hes out in the field)

After many hours experimenting i finally managed to access Maag Halan shrine from outside the forest... While still being in trial of wood.

Attachments

• 2020030110164800-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39 (2).jpg
    2020030110164800-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39 (2).jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Wait. That's illegal.

Don't about illegal but it was a lot of frustration beating the fog to get outside the forest but i managed it.... :)

The shrine only loads when your in the trial i know you can just do the trial, but why do things the easy way :)

dtc

Don't about illegal but it was a lot of frustration beating the fog to get outside the forest but i managed it.... :)

The shrine only loads when your in the trial i know you can just do the trial, but why do things the easy way :)
Yeah, why do things the easy way when you can use a tree to stasislaunch you to the shrine?

Yeah, why do things the easy way when you can use a tree to stasislaunch you to the shrine?

I didn't use stasis launch.

I used a Bomb launch to get out of forest then another Bomb launch to get to the shrine from the Eldin mountain side.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
EWjkAC8VcAAbo7Q.jpeg
Ah, what a beautiful view on a new playthrough!

EWjjmBuUYAARic7.jpeg
Grinding for that easy cash the only way I know how!

EWjjrmMU4AA1LIc.jpeg
Things esculated quickly! Hero of Time representation here!

EWjjf0GVcAET_U5.jpeg
Caught the steed of royal lineage, I named him Candidus - latin for bright, shining white.

EWjjQfQVcAIPtD9.jpeg
Just Shrine Questing on the King of the Grasslands.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Nearing the endgame, all Shrines and DLC complete, I just need to finish a few sidequests.

EcLvRAbUwAAPwlP.jpeg
Hanging with my pal Kass after completing The Champions' Ballad.

EcLvaOFU0AU2r4u.jpeg
Taking in that nice double rainbow after completing Eventide's Shrine Quest.

EcLvkLzUMAA2VTg.jpeg
The freakiest BotW NPC imo.

EcLv1X_UYAAhoJG.jpeg
Lady on the left is like the "This is fine" meme.

EcLvuLWVAAAKU2J.jpeg
180 hours in, with only a handful of sidequests left, I stopped right here and watched the sun rise in that field of grass. It's amazing that I can still just stop and take in the views like these - they never get old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom