• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your album photos and/or screenshots here [potential spoilers]

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Some more pics.

Hateno is the best goddang village in the entire series, fite me

I thought the contrast of white and black fog was pretty.

Ok yeah we all know the Champions are awesome and all, but man, Paya is seriously underrated. She's become one of my favorite characters in the series along with the Champions.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Double posting? Oops. Don't tell the mods.

I went up here to meet Satori again on a whim, and then I got an idea....

It was to take him into Hebra. Just seeing his ethereal glow on the snow was worth it. But I thought, why should I stop here?

Straddling up small cliffs was tricky, but I got him pretty deep into Hebra.

Had to slide down a lot of cliffs, too.

Making good progress.

Nice view.

I thought I was stuck here at a small cliff before Coldsnap Hollow, but I had to straddle up it at a weird angle.

The tree from the little Rito girl's shrine quest.

Once I got this far, I wanted to get a pic of Satori beneath an aurora. Wouldn't that be just so surreal and cool? But I had no luck finding one here, so I went elsewhere.

It's like he's part of the sky :0

Can I get up there?

Yes. Yes I can. Too bad I couldn't see an aurora from up here, either. (He's the Lord of THIS Mountain, now.)

I actually got him to the shrine at the very furthest edge of Hebra. All in all, it took six total hours of playing to get to this point. And I still could never see an aurora. I got tired of trying, so I stopped here. It seemed like every time I was in Hebra when the weather cleared up at night there was an aurora, but it may actually be a lot more random than that. Hmmm...

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Triple posting? I am a menace to these forums. Just like how Link is a menace to Hyrule. Today I will share pictures and videos of Link being an arsonist, setting a house in Hateno on fire and burning a child.

Admiring his work.

Link is a menace to Hyrule.

RIP Aster.

Burn the child.

Medda, your house is on fire. Why are you dancing.

Nothing will stop this man from getting to his burning daughter.

Yep, me again. Hyrule's resident arsonist.

*takes a selfie while burning an innocent family alive*

I've trapped him inside, however...

That's cheating, Medda! You can't teleport away from your problems! (also lowkey his hat teleports back on his head when hes out in the field)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom