• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post here and i'll say what bug you are

jimmu is the globe skimmer, because he loves to travel
medium.jpg

Ooh, I absolutely want to know what bug I am!
minish is a cinnabar moth. conceals its bright underwings with black forewings, and could possibly be a vampire (but not really)
medium.jpg

(i just wanted to say this one actually like came to me the second i saw your post here and i kept considering other bugs like the actual vampire moth but i kept coming back to cinnabar moth)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
minish is a cinnabar moth. conceals its bright underwings with black forewings, and could possibly be a vampire (but not really)
medium.jpg

(i just wanted to say this one actually like came to me the second i saw your post here and i kept considering other bugs like the actual vampire moth but i kept coming back to cinnabar moth)

I had never heard of a Cinnabar Moth but now I am in love!!! It is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for introducing me to this incredible insect. <3

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
medium.jpg

(Double post but I think it's okay in forum games?)
I was looking up the cinnabar moth after this to see more about it. And looked at Google images too, to see more pics. There was one where someone had gotten a tattoo of it and now I have the urge to get this tattooed at some point because it would look stunning. Lol. I have actually thought about getting some moth/insect tattoos before at some point so this one is definitely being added into consideration now!

(Double post but I think it's okay in forum games?)
I was looking up the cinnabar moth after this to see more about it. And looked at Google images too, to see more pics. There was one where someone had gotten a tattoo of it and now I have the urge to get this tattooed at some point because it would look stunning. Lol. I have actually thought about getting some moth/insect tattoos before at some point so this one is definitely being added into consideration now!
it had a gorgeous color scheme, i bet that'd look sick as a tattoo design
ive definitely seen some bug designs on tattoos, especially with the symmetically spread wing type of designs

im glad you like the moth! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom