• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post-Apocalyptic Zelda

Would you support the creation of a Zelda game like this?

• Heck yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

• Nooo way.

• Maybe something similar, but not this.

• Total voters

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Surely if Dark Link is Link's complete opposite, he'd also be really awful at fighting and such. I think Dark Link is just all the evil in Link which was extracted when he got hold of the ToC making him pure.

I don't think Link can't have some revenge driving him. When Link faces Ganondorf in WW you can see the hatred in little Link's face. You can see that part of what he is doing isn't for the world but a personal vendetta, and that little Link is thinking 'I'm gonna get you for what you did to my sister you ginger ninja!' Okay so probably not the ginger part, but you can really see that beating Ganondorf means ALOT to Link. So, due to this I think Link having some revenge isnt necessarily a bad thing.

With regards to the triforce. I think it could be a good move if Nintendo were to break some of the Tri-force. Or just permenantely remove it from Ganondorfs system. REASON: This would give us a DEFINATE timeline placement. Also, it well spell the end of Ganondorf, at least for a while. FINALLY, if Nintendo wanted to bring him back, they could always play the 'split timeline' card and say that Ganondorf still has the ToP on the other side of the split.

www.zeldainmypocket.com
I don't think many people understand what I'm getting at. The destruction of the Triforce was only ONE possibility.

Guys, OoT hardly counts as post-apocalyptic. There were still forests and clean water. Although many were in hiding, many survived. I'm thinking more along the lines of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Not totally, mind you. Mass death. Only a few thousand beings are even alive in the entire world of Hyrule. Almost nothing green grows. The few remaining Hylians are being slaughtered every day. Perhaps Link is trying to find and save them in hopes of building an army or something.

I do like the idea of Link using old bad guys to help him. Perhaps we could see the return of Vaati or Onox. Maybe Ganon used them to gain his power, and then betrayed them after his success. Then after Link defeats Ganon, he has to take them down in turn.

Just throwing out ideas. :)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I actually probably would support a game like this. perhaps ganondorf somehow managing to escape the sage's seal and he actually succeeds in getting the triforce instead of it being destroyed (cuz NOTHING can come close to it) but the sheer power of the triforce causes ganondorf to be corrupted and turn into Mega ganon and he then actually goes on a rampage and tries to destroy the entire world (not just hyrule) and most of the races turn evil and zoras revert to their original zola forms the only races that didn't turn evil being the hylians and the kokiri and link must immediately find the master sword and he tries to slay Mega Ganon but it fails and he must unlock the true extent of the master sword (by awakening the pure hearted spirit within which had never been done by anyone) and fianlly he goes to ganons tower to slay him but he must collect seven different ocarinas and with them come seven different songs and play them all at the entrance to the tower and thus he goes up and slays ganon but at the cost of his own life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom