• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" oh there is something here. Its awfully gusty... Methinks that something may be below

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor is staring at the area aroudn him. Dilapidated. Destroyed. The water was murky with old blood. The old halls were silent, the only sound being the lapping of the waves against the rock.
A hand on his shoulder surprises him. He jumps, turning to face his attacker, only to see Iris there. He's even more surprised that she gave him the lens. She'd only just gotten it back... he accepted it gingerly, "Thank you," he tells her. He's distracted, but still grateful.
At first he doesn't answer when Kiera asks the question, instead staring at the lens, then back at the room around him.
"You guys go ahead. I... I'll need a few more minutes."

Mido

Version 1
Dente continues watching the unfolding scene, his fists instinctively clench upon hearing the man's words. The boy, in the scene, looks as if he is about to retort the man's words, but he appears to be holding his tongue, instead cradling the Zora as she wakes.

The scene...was growing ever more familiar. What was it that happened next?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Thank you, Dente." The Zora said as she tried to stand up. The boy helped her and they walked into one of the entrances and sat down at a table. The boy found her some food and placed it in front of her.

The real Dente' s vision would start to go black again, and then come into focus,back in the village, no longer in the desert.

Mido

Version 1
Dente's vision did just that. He was back where he was before, just across from the sleeping C. Clearly, he was reliving something that wasn't coming quite back to him yet. Was the Zora in the vision C? It was likely, which would mean that the boy would have to have been himself. This much was certain, but why was he subject to this vision? Dente holds his head as a cold sweat falls down his face.

Libk

C was clearly hasving a bad time sleeping, distress on her face and she was curled up. She woke up after a little and saw Dente in the room. "Oh. Uh... hey, Dente. How.. hoiw did you get in here?"

Mido

Version 1
Dente is startled a bit by C's words, as he assumed she was sleeping.

"Oh, uh, I just sauntered in. The door was open, and I was looking for you since Tennor returned." He hesitates for a moment, still processing the vision. "So, what do you think of Tennor? Pretty swell guy if I do say so myself." Dente finishes with a weak laugh, still distressed by the vision to some degree.

Libk

"He's a pretty easy target. That is, if he wasn't so loyal." She stood up and looked out the window, seeing Lyna walking towards Buster's shop. "Though I'm more interested in the tall one. Tasul didn't mention her. The rest of your group was mentioned... Dente are you keeping a secret from Tasul?" She turned back towards him and winked.

Lyna was picking up some medicine buster had managed to find. Her healing could repair sounds, but it couldn't exactly prevent infection. Darunia was doing better, sure, but he still had a fever. And those were no joke if a Goron got one.

Mido

Version 1
"Hah, I suppose so," Dente nods with a smile. He scoots over to the side of the window, still sitting, but keeps his eye contact on C. "I'll have you know that I have not once lied to Tasul...but I have left out quite a few details on certain folks, certainly! Heck, not like it truly matters. He's got ways of figuring stuff out. Just like his brother. It somewhat irritates me to be honest. Does not make my job easy, that's for sure." Dente looks down after he speaks, staring at his sandals.

Last edited:

Libk

"I never said you lied." She sticks her tongue out playfully and then turns out towards the village. "Dente... Is what we're doing right?"

Pen

The game is on!
Iris teleport up to the top of the tree in the middle of Lake Hylia. From the treetop she has a good view of the area so she tries to see what she can find.

((Does she perhaps spy a dragon girl?))

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Well, your my ride, but take all the time you need." Nevermore tells him. She walks around and finds a broken glass jar with a dead fish in it. Most likely used to feed Jabu Jabu. Nevermore wonders what became of him.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(she does not. she is in the Water Temple)
Rasul is a bit shaken
"whats your limit on that? like distance-wise? like could you in theory go to Lythan and bring back a Bottle of Red Nymph Brew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom