• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
( they are over a river. and Tennor was on a raft in the air, above the river)
Rasul inscribes what the Runes on the Mask say from Kazad to Hylian script

Storm

" welcome to my brother, Tasul Dragon-Tamer. that was a wind rune. caused a tornado. you fell for the bait, Ten. anyways, Iris"
Rasul puts on the Mask
" with this mask, I can see... well this is embarrassing... Ballo Retina" Rasul turns to Nevermore
" and that Nevermore needs to shave her legs, or pluck? what is the proper terminology?"

Storm

"Yes. The mask now lets you see the unseen in ways never thought possible. Including possibly combinations to doors. This might be how and why the waterfall code was changed"

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Dente's vision would soon become dark, and then become White until eventually the Gerudo desert came into focus, materializing around him. A young boy ran by Dente, not seeming to notice the older man was there. In the distance, Dente would be able to see a young Zora on the ground. That seemed to be where the boy was running.

Storm

" I think it's safe to say there's nothing here of note, perhaps we should head for the lake"
Rasul gingerly returns the Mask to Iris before diving into the water and swimming for the hole to the Lake

Pen

The game is on!
Iris retrieves the mask and looks at it. She runs her fingertips softly over the front if it. It had been too long. She puts it on and quickly realizes how she can decide what to see through and what not to see through. Good. This way everyone won't have to be naked to her while she wears the mask. She chooses to leave the mask on since she'd been away from it for so long. And she realises how these added features of the mask render her Lens of Truth redundant to her, so she walks up to Tennor with it.

"Here," she says and hands him the Lens of Truth. "It's a gift. You used it well against the invisible mutant way back when. I'd like for you to keep it this time."

Mido

Version 1
Dente's senses began to kick in. This was all...very familiar. Clearly some sort of dreamlike vision, but why? Not sure how to react, Dente follows the trail of the young boy. He eventually has to slightly jog in order to keep up with the boy's mad hurry. Finally, upon stopping, Dente is startled by the boy's desperate shouts. The boy clamored for some help, now kneeling beside the Zora's body. The Zora was in bad shape. After what felt like minutes, the boy, panicked tears streaming down his face, did his best to prop the Zora onto his shoulder, and made his way desperately to a presumed safe place.

Dente froze, watching the scene unfold. Why was he seeing this familiar scene? His own face was equally painted with concern. He couldn't help the boy, whose face he could not see. He could only watch and hope he made it to whereever he was to go....

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The boy continued to run. It seemed like hours but it couldn't have actually been that long. Eventually, he made it into a small fortress. It wasn't much but there were a few people living there. He put the Zora in the fountain in the center. A voice called out to him. "HEY BOY! The hell do you think you're doing? I told her to wait for us in the desert."

The boy kept splashing water on the Zora. She was starting to wake up. The man called out again. "You know she'll do anything I tell her, right? You can't keep saving her. One day I'll come up with something you'll never be able to save her from."

Storm

Rasul emerges at the Lake, and sits under the tree again. it has been a while since he'd been here before

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore approaches iris and Tennor. "So, this seems to be a dead end, there's not even any mutants here. Should we go after Tasul, or look around more?"

Storm

Rasul sat under the tree at Lake Hylia. no owl this time. he imagined nevermore repeating exactly what he said because shes so young she probably wasn't listening the first time

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah this does look like a dead end," Iris agrees. "Let's follow Rasul to the lake. That's the best option I can think of." Iris then dives into the water and swims through the hole that leads to Lake Hylia. When she resurfaces in the lake she immediately catches her breath and swims ashore to Rasul. It was just about dusk now.

"Nothing here either?" she asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom