• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
Iris just stands there quiet for a moment after Lee left. "What did he do to it?" Iris asks out loud.

((Are both the mask and the lens modified, or just the mask?))

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Well, so much for the dramatic Exit"
*Fwoom*
Tasul leaves Lee to be pummeled by Tennor as he teleports elsewhere

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
When Lee looks into the water, he sees two fins swimming along the surface, straight towards the raft. When they're about there, the fins dive, then resurface along with the rest of the Zora. "Where is he going!?" Tennor yells, teeth bared, angry he missed that damned dwarf again.

Storm

The Raft begins to Rise out of the Water. higher and higher and Higher
"Even I don't know where he goes"
Lee leaps off the Raft before It's too late, paragliding towards Castle Town. the Raft spins round and round in a tornado of Winds. somebody planned this response. the Raft spins faster and Faster, Tennor too high up to dive and be safe

Mido

Version 1
The portal spits Igneel out.

Dente meanders around Ordin-Bashir, walking into Buster's shop for a bit to reconvene his thoughts.

"I-I'm shocked...they didn't take on my trial. I'm not sure what to think anymore about these folks. They seem more...level-headed than usual," Dente muses out loud for others to hear. Something was indeed strange, but it wasn't the others, but himself. Lately he began to feel less collected, and more uneasy. He couldn't pinpoint the moment of this change, but it seemed like it began to materialize after reuniting with C. Why was this?

Storm

*fwoom*
"They are weak, D" Tasul says as he pats Dente on the back
" and predictable. Tennor chased after me like I planned, and now we see his fate as he spins uncontrollably on a raft. Im going to my Tower. They'll eventually come back. Give C my love."
Tasul heads deeper into the Lost Woods

Mido

Version 1
Dente slumps to the floor upon hearing his words, holding his head in his hands. There was only so much he could do for them. Why didn't they heed him and take on his challenge? Signs of legitimate worry start to consume him. And what was that about C? Was...was she here? That would make sense, as she was supposed to arrive with Tennor, but it must have been that he didn't see her.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lyna and C had stayed behind. Lyna, spending most of her time watching over Darunia, C was wandering around. She bought a house, even though once she was done her mission she wouldn't need it anymore. She felt odd ever since she was back around Dente again. She didn't notice it at the lake, but as she walked around she could feel it. She fell asleep, failing to find Dente.

Mido

Version 1
Dente, after a few minutes, leaves Buster's shop and wanders aimlessly around the town, and after several minutes, he finds C, who was now asleep. She made it after all; one of the plans now in motion. Nodding at this thought, he sits down across from where she slept and continues to think. Could he stop Tasul? Could he help the others? These doubts continually plague Dente's mind, and it certain did not help that C was back, only making his calm and collected demeanor less stable.

Storm

Rasul sat there with Irism examining the Mask
"these are Runes. he enhanced the powers of the Mask for his needs"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore flies through the air and narrowly catches Tennor before he hits water. They fly back to land where she puts him down. ((They are over a river right?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom